Just wanted to say publicly thanks to Bob for providing the link to Mail
Drop. It is great! I highly recommend it. Of course, I've used it for about,
oh, 30 minutes, but... :)

While we're on the subject of email... Does anyone know how to 'subscribe'
to IMAP mailboxes with Eudora?? That was what deterred me from using Eudora.

Mail Drop is much smaller and lighter though. I like it!

--
*** Amber Rhea ***
[EMAIL PROTECTED]