>I think there are other apple ][ emulators, not sure
>though since I haven't looked, just saw something
>about Bernie on a website.

http://www.emulation.net is a good place to give your Mac a good case of
multiple personalities, i.e. make it think it is a Commodore 64, Apple ][,
or Nintendo 64.

Here's a list of the systems they have emulators for.  Some of these may
only run on Macs newer than the ones that are on-topic to this mailing list:

Computers

Acorn Atom
Acorn BBC Micro
Amstrad CPC