Amber Rhea writes:

>on 3/16/02 6:31 PM, (Vintage Macs) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>> I just created an email filter which puts them directly in the trash.  When
>>> MacLaunch gets sick of sending them, and I get unsubscribed, I guess I'll
>>> just subscribe again.   I'm sick of replying to 'em.
>>
>> Last time this happened I made a filter that automatically replied to them.
>> I looked in my out box and there were hundreds and hundreds, 6 or 7
>> hundred at least, replies!
>
>I don't reply to them. I have a filter set to just delete them. Even without
>me replying to them, I still get the digests just fine, soooo.... :P

Do that enough times and you'll suddenly find yourself not receiving the
list any longer. After enough bounces, the list server decides it's not
worth any further effort and unsubscribes you.

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
<http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com> <http://lowendpc.com>
<http://digital-views.com> <http://digigraphica.com> <http://reformed.net>

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary
ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong
end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
  -- Dr. Seuss