In their collection, does anyone have the
Netscape 2.02 version on * FLOPPY * only

I'll  buy if you have it to *sell* or * borrow * it if you have
it and don't want to sell your copy.

I just want to get Netscape 2.02 on my LC so that
I can read old email folders on it.  I've got scads of
medical reports and studies referenced in email
folders I've saved. I'm an R.N. and you might be
on my unit sometime!

I have excellent feedback on ebay for a reference
plus I promise to return your floppy if you let me
borrow it to install on my LC....

Southernlady,
Gail in Virginia