Hi Everyone,

Recently I traded some older Newton stuff for a dusty
Color Classic. I got the system in yesterday, and found
that it was in PERFECT shape.. ;o)))) But I am a bit
confused about it.
First off, it came with the orginal mothboard packed
outside the unit. So, I figured that was an extra.
Turns out the unit has a 575 upgrade in it, ethernet
and modem combo card (I think) 36 Megs of RAM and a
1 Gig drive.
But the upgrade has me confused. The system on the drive
was 7.6, and I wanted to install 8.0 or 8.1. But when I
go to run the installation, it says "Can't run on this
machine." I know that the unit has had a "Mystic" style
upgrade, so shouldnt 8.0 run on it?
What am I missing.....?

The unit is going to make a wonderful addition to my Mac
collection, and I am pretty excited about getting it up
and operational. At the moment, all that is on it is the
OS until I can get the machine stats figured out.

Anyways, if you have an idea of what's up, please drop
me a note!

Thanks!