yoyoyo wrote:

My experience. Box never has been checked, not sure I want to check it?  If
I connect through the "PPP", I seem to be in control. I often get dropped
off the server. When that happens, and I was connected and go to another web
site or send mail Netscape starts to automatically connect me.

When I allow that to happen, I seem to lose control. At times while
connected I hear my processor clicking away (working) when I was not doing
anything. When I disconnect, just out of the blue after a while I start to
log on and I did nothing.