I can't seem to explain it at all. Ahh well, you can go back to vintage
macs now, the list nanny told me the thread was veering too far off
topic and told me to quit it. Hang on, I am the list nanny.... Anyway,
I've got a few guys I can talk to so don't worry about it.

--

Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
aka
        silicon_valley_pirate_uk (Yahoo! Messenger)
        SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
Visit Flat Pack Macs Online at:
<http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Macintosh LC central