At 21:18 -0400 on 09/04/02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I have a IIci and would like to my daughter to get just email on it (no web
>surfing). We have cable modem that comes into a router and then on to two
>PC's. Can I access the email via the network with the IIci? I do not care if

Yep.  Just get an Ethernet card for the IIci and hook it up to the router.
Install Open Transport 1.1.2 (linked in the FAQ) and set up the TCP/IP
control panel in much the same way you configured the PC.

the pickle

FAQ <http://macfaq.org/index.shtml>
Software Archive
<ftp://download:[EMAIL PROTECTED]//Users/thepickl/Sites/Archive/>