My Reply follows quote. On 14/04/2002 14:21
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (kapnkid)
>that will supply over that shouldn't be a problem, IMO.
>
>Eagle wrote:

>> > The one I have in my hand , Model  A824 uses a 9 volt DC 'wall wart'.
>> > What
>> > is the model number on the one you have?
>>
>> Exact same model.  A824.  9VDC @ how many mA?
----------
I have a stack of GV modems on my desk.

Model A824    TelePort 56 Fax/Modem
Model A812    TelePort Platinum Fax/Modem
Model A702    TelePort 56 Fax/Modem
Model A812    TelePort 33.6 Fax/Modem

I have 4 Global Village "Wall warts" for these. All have the same plug
and fit the four modem models. While they differ a bit in appearance they
all have the same part number: 43-1125.

One says: Input - 120VAC, 60Hz, 7W; Output - DC 9V, 400mA.

The other three say: Input - 120V 60Hz  11VA; Output - DC9V 500mA.

As I gathered the Warts and modems at different times, I cannot say which
one came with which modem (if any!) but the 9VDC, center positive is
consistent.

Ken

Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.