Dear All:

I have a IICX which I have had since new.  It is unmodified and was running
just fine when I retired it a couple of years ago.  It has since been sitting
on the shelf.  I wanted to get it up and running for a particular application
but it won't boot up.  I suspected the battery was the culprit since it had
been sitting so long.  I pulled it out, checked it and it metered 3.6 volts,
its rated voltage.  Cleaned the battery contacts, put it all back together
and still no boot.  Any suggestions for the next step?

Also, does anyone have the PDF version of a IICX manual?  It is not currently
on Apple's site.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Mike Thies