At the end of the discussion 'Nearly a gross of IIci's - It's not
hardware....', Cameron Kaiser wrote about his home network:

>On the LocalTalk segment is a 486 PC (really! with an ISA LocalTalk card)

A few weeks ago, I found an ISA card with a MiniDIN 8 connector. I
thought:'Nah, couldn't possible be...' and put it in a shoebox.
Reading the above, I'd really like to know if this is an ISA localtalk
card. It's rather small, about 4 x 1,5 inch.

Description of the board, starting at the connector plate:
- some small SMD components, an electrolytic cap and a transistor near the
MiniDIN
- followed by a square 4 x 12 pin SMD 'Mustek' chip, labelled:
     GA1904A
     T46666.2
     9403
- then, left of the middle: 'Made in the R.O.C of Taiwan' and 'GI1904A REV
B' in that typical slightly distorted Times Roman typeface :)
- a 3 position dipswitch box, followed by 8 drawings of what the settings
mean. They look like IRQ or RAM settings to me (22B, 26B, 2AB, 2EB, 32B,
36B, 3AB, 3EB).

Is this what I hope it is? The end of ShoeNet? Any clue?

Thanks!!

-mart