A few years ago I bought a Sonnet Allegro card to upgrade my LC to a
33MHz 030 processor. It came with a system extension called 'Allegro'
which presumably smooths its operation... however, I can't get things
like RAM Doubler or Open Transport to install properly, as they
insist that there is not an 030 processor present (in RAM Doubler's
case, it says there is no MMU present). With the Allegro extension
loaded, progs like TattleTech report that the 030 processor, the MMU
and the FPU are all present (in fact TattleTech sees the machine as
an LCII gestalt = 19g). Anyone know how to persuade Open Transport,
RAM Doubler etc. that the hardware has been upgraded?
mike