I've seen them on ebay recently. Search for KVM.

Dev Depot still sells new Dr. Bott ADB KVM switchs. 2port for $137.95. 4 port
for $189.
http://www.devdepot.com/description.html?PCODE=HMS

I recently put a Wanted post on the LEM Swap list for an ADB KVM switch. I got
several *very* reasonable offers, and bought one of them. It hasn't arrived yet.

Meanwhile...

>From http://www.megamacs.com I bought not-the-latest-version of Timbuktu for
$29.99. Timbuktu allows you to use the keyboard, mouse and monitor on one
machine (Mac or PC) to control another machine (Mac or PC) over just about any
connection you can think of. I've already used it over ethernet (wired and
wireless) and phone-net. It also works modem-to-modem or over the Internet. The
software also has file transfer/sharing, messaging, chat and intercom features.
It's easy to use and avoids the tangle of cables.

Included for the price above are two CDs with both Mac and PC versions of the
software. The Mac version is 5.2.3. A free upgrade to 5.2.4 is available at:
http://www.netopia.com/en-us/software/products/tb2/mac/tb2macupgrade2.html
which brings it up to system 9.1 compatability.

Also included is version 4.0.6 for use on pre system 8.1 Macs. I loaded that on
a Powerbook 5300 running system 7.6. I can control it remotely, but when I run
the Timbuktu application locally on the Powerbook it freezes.

Mostly I'm using Timbuktu so that my 8500 (my day to day machine) can control a
headless (no K,V or M attached) 7500 that is running X-10 home automation
software (yeah, I'm a geek). It works flawlessly for this.

NOTE: The headless 7500 had to be fooled into thinking there was a monitor
attached by connecting a Mac to VGA adaptor. A number of these have been listed
recently on the swap list for under ten bucks. I couldn't wait, so I spent $30
for a new one locally.

Timbuktu has been around for ages, since pre-PPC, so you should be able to run
it on the machines you listed. You can check on the Netopia web site to be sure:

http://www.netopia.com

OK... to keep this on topic: My next step is to network in my SE and my
128k-turned-512k-turned-plus as home automation terminals. What fun!

BTW: When it arrives I'll probably be selling the KVM switch that I just bought.
Interested?

Hutch