Hey folks,

Finally sorting through some of the stuff I've picked up recently, and came
across a Gravis Mousestick GMPU. The only information I can find online is
a couple sites referring to something like this for Amiga and Atari ST. It
describes it as a box with an LCD screen with a mouse plugged in. This box
has a spot where there could be an LCD, but it's covered by a blank label.

Inside is a fairly complex board with several apparently customy chips by
NEC and Gravis. There is a spot marked LCD with nothing in it. On the other
side of the label is "ADB cdev VERSION". The board is labelled "ADVANCED
GRAVIS GMPU VER 2.2" and dated 8/89.

Externally there's a cable with an ADB on the one end, and it came with a
Logitech mouse labelled as a bus mouse. It plugs into a Mini Din-8. My
guess is it essentially adapts ADB to the old Microsoft Bus Mouse standard.
I still have a couple of the mice from ages past, but not handy.

So, the question: Anyone know if there's software available to use the
extra buttons on the mouse? I've tried all the other Mousestick software I
can find with no luck. Anyone even heard of the thing?

Thanks,
Scott Holder