--- jsoderlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a IIci no CD Drive, I have a Zip drive on the way. I have
> games on CD
> for the IIci. will they play on the IIci if i copy them to zip on my
> PC to
> get them to the IIci?

It depends on the game.  Some may not fit in 100-250mb (not sure what
size zip you are getting).  Others may have issues with the fact that
the zip unloads the head after a period of innactivity.  That could
cause stuttering or other issues.  But, many may work just fine.  You
just have to try them.  If you do copy to the zip, make sure you name
the zip volume the exact same name as the CD-ROM volume.

=====