> >If anybody has an 8*24GC card for (real) cheap I'd be interested in
> >getting one for my IIfx.
>
> If you got one I'm not sure you would be pleased with it. It's a rather
> finicky card, subject to all sorts of OS and other limitations.
> See "Worth of 8*24GC card" links at my site.

I seem to be the GC's only proponent around here, but I love them, and all
of my NuBus systems have one as their primary video card. Noticibly faster
video paints and access, and nice colour. And since I never use anything
above 7.1 on these fellas, it's no compatiblity problem at all.

I, too, would love to see that GC QuickTime file. If it's an accelerator
for QuickTime under a GC, I'd *really* love to see it.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off. -