> >Launch AppDisk ramdisk, then expand MicroNet.sea into ramdisk.

After several attempts to boot (lots of errors, including a no-FPU error) I
got MicroNet running... bad news, it can't see a thing.

I think what I need is a some kind of super network boot disk, once I can
talk to another Mac I should be able to fix the HD.... I'm gonna try the
Apple disk image again, but if anyone's got any other ideas, please keep
them flowing this way. The help is most appreciated.

Cheers, Ben.