My general rule of thumb, is, if I use it, I pay for it. I use Works
4.0 and it is a legit copy.  Paid for Opera and my trusty
GraphicConvert. Bought and used the heck out of Allwrite, still my
favorite wordprocessor.  Also bought Dot Writer, and will soon build
another Desk to fire up my only TRS-4P with a  High Rez board in it.
Love it. Got a brother that down loads everything he can get and use
off of gypsy ISP that are set up for that.  Don't remember the name
he used for them but he had Windows NT on his machine LONG before it
was released. Remember the Mousetrap adage, and if Apple overprices
their product, a company will come in and undercut them.  My brother,
who lives in Bangkok, sends me stacks of CDs that I don't even have
the time to browse, ... all the latest stuff.  Laughed my head off at
one of the headlines on Penis Shrine in Bangkok.  And my brother
thinks the US society is decadent. In Thailand, you have payoff
anybody and everybody if you start a business, and if you ain't Thai,
they won't accept your money.
Dale
--
Caddo County Harpman - ccharpman! "If you can't harp the blues, then
you ain't a  harp player." (Eladicious 5,02) ADD RE to TIRED and you