I've already replied off list, in case Steven managed to unsubscribe
himself, but there are issues that impact the list.

Steven writes:

>Evidently my request to the digest list wasn't honored.

In which case, send an email to the list manager.

>10 hours later I
>get this nonsense again.

What nonsense are you getting again? DirectTV has only been mentioned
twice on the list -- first in the message you quote, and now in this
message.

>In this particular post (DirectTV).  WHAT THE HELL
>does this have anything to do with Macs. The listmom is
>allowing this crap.

As far as I can tell, it has nothing to do with Macs, but this is an
unmoderated forum. Members are asked to stay on topic, but we don't
censor postings. We have this thing about free and unrestrained speech --
and being responsible after the fact for what you said.

No thought police on Low End Mac lists.

>Therefore, I'm leaving.  My last post...

Hope you can find a moderated forum somewhere else, because we simply
don't work that way here.

Good-bye.

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

In a world without walls or fences, who needs windows or gates?