<http://www.applefritter.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=nubusmafia;action=display;num=1022536987>

> If you can help in any way, please don't hesitate to
> head over to Applefritter and jump right in.

Yeah, I've visited the site. :) I don't have
anything weird or unusual. Unless you need both
sides of a DayStar Turbo 601/66 scanned.

A loooong ways to go to catch up to the MCA Mafia
who has a site with pics of nearly every MCA bus
card, plus the disk images for making ADF disks
to install the cards on MCA bus computers. Great
idea, but woulda worked better if the ADF data
was on a ROM permanently soldered to each card.

=====
http://www.junkscience.com "All the Junk that's fit to Debunk!"