I have an old LC that has an PDS ethernet card. The card has a socket
for a FPU chip. Yesterday, I found a PDS card with nothing but an FPU.
Are there any tricks or potential problems in removing an FPU chip from
one card and putting it in another? Will it just work in the ethernet
card or is something else required?