I am trying to set up the Apple laserwriter II NTX printer with the Apple
IIci computer.  The apple talk cable that I have on my other older mac
doesn't fit on the IIci.

There is a printer cable port on the printer and on the computer.  The port
on the computer has an arrow going up and another going down below the port.
(I think this is a printer cable port)

There is a wide SCUSI and a narrow SCUSI port on the printer.

Anyone have any suggestions as to which cable I should use to get it
working??  Thanks   Yvetta