--- "J.S. Garrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, no. A Color Classic is an LC II. It wil only
> recognize 10MB of RAM
> and runs at a dismal 16Mhz.
>
> You CAN place another logic board inside. The Mystic
> Upgrade, Stuart Bell's
> baby, is a logic board from an LC or Performa 575.
> Much faster.

The LC/Performa 520 or 550 board will also work.
Pop a 550 board in and it's identical to a Color
Classic II. :) 33Mhz 030, easy upgrade to 36meg RAM
or more if you want to spend more on one SIMM than
the computer is worth. 36meg is plenty and the 32meg
72pin SIMMs are fairly cheap.

=====
"Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over." Daft Punk