On Friday, October 18, 2002, at 09:47  pm, Philip Stortz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> now there's a project worth reverse engineering!  definitely something
> i'll have to consider next spring (i won't have time and space for any
> real projects till then, unfortunately!).  if anyone has any
> schematics or other info, like what chips they used, i'd love to hear.
>  i do have a source for recycled chips that sometimes has pretty old
> stuff as long as i buy all they have!
>>

>> I sold my Transwarp GS on eBay to a guy in Scotland for $500! I kept
>> my
>> hardcard though.

The Transwarp GS (or the Zip GS) would be a great card to clone but I
think it would be more than a spring project. The card uses GALs on
which the reverse engineering fuse has been burnt... Lots more info on
comp.sys.apple2 over the years if you fancy looking it up on Google
Groups.

Phil
---
http://www.mandrake.demon.co.uk/Apple/