I like all of the features of Mozilla, but can't ignore the fact that the
browser's interface shows a complete disregard for long-standing Macintosh
interface standards. For example, when I control-click on a link, not only
is the menu that appears some weird Windows/Mac hybrid looking thing, but if
I release the mouse button, the menu stays open unless I click elsewhere.
Mozilla does not allow dragging and dropping files onto the application
icon. Once Mozilla is fixed to utilize standard Mac OS interface elements, I
will use it instead of the trusty Netscape 4.7.