Hi all,
I have a very fast ADSL connection (up to 150 kB/s), but my LC III (20 MB
Ram & Fpu) and my
Asante nubus Chipset LC 20028 Nic card (MacCon-A, 32k Ram, 7.3.5 Driver
(That's what the
Asante utility displays)) don't really seem to care. Downloading a 2 MB
attach can take me up to half an hour!
What's the problem?
Hardware (there's a fpu slot or similar on it) or Software (Drivers are
from the macmuseum)?
Can I swap the fpu to the card? (does it make any sense?)
What should be the max speed achievable with my setup?
Thanks in advance...
john