>Gregg wrote:
>At the least, update the drivers for it on the
>computer it's connected to.

>Another way around it is to get a 10/100 managed
>switch with several ports. That way you can connect
>the DSL modem to the switch and program the switch
>ports for what's connected to each one. The switch
>will properly autonegotiate with the modem.

News:
Today I tried to download a big attach with eudoralite. Couldn't believe my
eyes. The speed was almost 10 Times faster than with Musashi.
Backcheck: Even though I upgraded Musashi's version the speed remained
awfully slow. (It looks good, but a 68k isn't really the machine it was
written for!)
Thanks folks for your help.
For sure changing the modem's setting or "sandwiching" a hub/switch could
improve my downloads even more, but "waiting" 4 minutes for 5 megs is at
the moment OK for me.
It's just strange that a company distributes software with such big bugs in
it, claiming it's written "for those who stick to 68k"... Like a Ferrari
with an engine of a Fiat 500!
bye gigi