--- Alan O'Neil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Finders for all of a related system software set
> are
> interchangeable, right? For example, Finder 7.1.3
> (scriptable, right?)
> would work in a fresh 7.1 install? How about
> anywhere I could snag a copy?

Yes, Finder 7.1.3 works in System 7.1. You'll find it
in the Drag Manager SDK. There's a Readme in it that
says Finder 7.1.3 can't be distributed with the SDK,
but it is in a subfolder after you unstuff the file.

ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/Macintosh_Drag_-_Drop.sit.hqx

Original System 7.1 is the only version that does not
have Finder 7.1.3. It was included with all the
7.1Px versions for the Performas and with 7.1.1 and
7.1.1 Pro. You get the picture. :)

=====
"Work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over." Daft Punk