I just got an Asante EN/SC SCSI Ethernet adapter. But I have no 25-to-25
SCSI cable. What are the pinouts for a 25pin SCSI cable? Do the pins
just correspond (pin 1 -> pin 1, pin 2 -> pin 2, etc) or is it
straight-through (pin 1 -> pin 25, pin 2 -> pin 24, etc)? I have a
parallel port Zip drive, but one end of its cable's connectors is
female, and I doubt that the pinouts of this cable are correct enough to
just get a gender changer. Oh, and besides, I don't have a 25-pin
terminator. Does the EN/SC have internal termination?