I'm trying to make my Mac museum more of a working project. I switch around
15 older Macs ethernetted together in my house. I have an ImageWriter II
with LocalTalk card, shared StyleWriter 2500, SCSI Apple Color Printer,
LocalTalked LaserWriter 320 and 360.

Currently the LW's and the 2500 are usable to the whole network via
LocalTalk, the Color Printer is connected separately, and I haven't hooked
up the IW.  Printing speeds seem to be pretty slow.

I don't know anything about print servers, so I have a couple questions:

Would setting up a Mac to be nothing but a print server be of any advantage
print speed-wise, if it could even be done? If so, is there an inexpensive
way to do it?

I know the SCSI printer is probably not able to be networked, but is there a
faster way for the rest?