On 12/16/02 3:03 AM, "Darren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> At 14:15 +1100 on 16/12/02, Darren wrote:
>>
>>> You dont really need to blow money on a router for home use, still if
>>> you only have macs its a better choice.
>>>

>> Dunno 'bout the rest of the world but most places in the US, a router
>> will pay for itself within a year in electrical bill savings.
>

> Price of the router is about 4 months worth of spark here.

I already have a 4 port ethernet/wireless router, so that's not a problem.
It only cost about $80 US.

> IPNR would probably do it. Or put another wireless in the P100, why
> bother? Still its worth a thought depending on Ian's needs, both os'es
> on the P100 do ICS, well if its 98SE.

Right now I have Red Hat Linux 7, Windows 98SE (with IE surgically
removed...), and Windows NT 4.0 Server (which I can't seem to get to work
with my Ethernet card, so might as well count it out). So if I put a
wireless in my P100 PC and used Windows 98's Internet Connection Sharing, I
could share it with my IIsi (Sys 7.1, OT 1.1.2)? Or is Win98's ICS only for
dial-up?