"I just read that somewhere on the monitors with the HDI connector and
the ADB ports on either side of the monitor, it must either be connected
to an x100 PowerMac's HDI port or you need the "hydra" cable to plug it
into a normal Mac video port and ADB port. Without the ADB hookup, the
Monitors control panel supposedly will only show 640x480 for that
monitor.

Funny, because I'm pretty sure the MS14AV was the only monitor Apple
ever made with that connector, and 640x480 is the only resolution it
supports, so while that might be very true, it certainly isn't the
*whole* truth ;)
--
the pickle

i have an adopter for it now, but i sitill want to understand what the
hell this was made for!

janet

[did you go take that jacuzzi yet?]

http://community.webtv.net/mensabrains/BADCODE