I acquired 8 diskettes at some auction somewhere and for years, they
sat in my freezer in the back building.  So, I retire and I decide
that I will do a little research and see what these diskettes are.
Well, ... I put up a page about them.  Word Juggler for the Apple III
is really the modern day, Quark, world wide, one of the most popular
and expensive programs that newspapers use.  Click the url below.
Word Juggler certainly helped make the Macintosh an important
computer, even our Vintage Macintoshes.  If you have any other info
on those disks, let me know. I may or may not put them on eBay
sometime.
Dale
--
Caddo County Harpman - ccharpman! "If you can't harp the blues, then
you ain't a  harp player." (Eladicious 5,02) ADD RE to TIRED and you