On Sunday, Jan 19, 2003, at 21:16 Europe/London, Dustin Rinebold wrote:

> Ah I see. I thought you were just talking about the clips on the inside
> of the case to secure the motherboard - not the port openings on the
> back panel itself. That's very cool, and it looks pretty good. Thanks
> for taking the time to share this with all of us!

Yeh it's hard work doing it all by hand but the results are much better
IMHO. Plus you gain more satisfaction if it takes 2 hours of hard graft
than a 2 minute spell with a Dremel tool.

--
Mark Benson

AIM - SilValleyPirate
Visit FlatPackMacs online: <http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Vintage Macs List Nanny

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
                                -The Matrix