Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> Why not try NetBSD?
>
>       http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/
>
> I don't think the Duo is supported, but the LC3 is. It's much more mature
> than Linux on the Mac68k -- it's been around since the early 1990s when it
> started as MacBSD.

can you actually still get copies of MacBSD?
i've got lots of intel linux boxen.... havent tried BSD yet, but its
probably more for one of my dumpster intels... i'm trying to keep the
Macs to mac-related OS's - hence my interest in A/UX... but MacBSD sure
would be cute on my LC III....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email