Hello list,

I posted awhile back with the same problem but I have yet to resolve it:

I have a Mac IIci with a MacCon nubus ethernet card from Asante.  It
also has a Radius card in one of the other Nubus slots.  The machine is
running 7.5.5 and I installed the open transport I downloaded from
Apple's site.  My network is set-up to have my DSL shared through a
router doing DHCP.

I plug one end of the ethernet cable into the router port and the other
to an intake of an ethernet hub.  I then connect the asante card to the
hub.  The indicator light on the asante card is a solid green, which
should mean that I am connecting (I think).  I have the TCP/IP control
panel set to DHCP, but it never receives an IP address.

What do you all think?  I'm hoping your expert guidance can help me
through my ignorance of the older systems.

-What are the minimum extensions that would be needed for this set-up
to work?  Is there an Asante driver I need from somewhere I haven't
looked yet (I downloaded the one from their site, but it didn't look
like it installed anything).

I am desperate for help and would appreciate any insights.  If you have
any more questions or need more specifics, feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks,

Sam Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]