On Thu, Mar 6, 2003, 7:05pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (the pickle) wrote:

So it sounds like your ISP's server doesn't like the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
format, if I'm understanding that right. Correct?
And that it also works fine if you use
user: username
POP3 server: server.tld
but that Eudora doesn't provide this feature until after v3, correct?
Do you know what POP3 server your ISP is running?
--
the pickle
FAQ <http://macfaq.org/index.shtml>

All correct. As to what system the server is, I don't know but may be
able to find out in a day or so with an email. The administrator is
going to work on it over the weekend. I just wanted to provide any
wisdom and experience with the problem if it had already been gained. He
seems genuinely interested in making it work.

Hardy Menagh
Emailed from the TV
(My other web appliances are Macs)