I got it to work. I found an old Mac-VGA converter laying around the
office here, it came with a Sony 21" monitor and only had two
positions- one for VGA and one for "21" multi". The VGA position
worked, I was able to see the LC on my 15" VGA monitor. Didn't work
for the IIci, so I guess I'll have to wire a special adaptor for that
one.

Two follow-up questions: I downloaded the install image for 6.0.8L
from Gamba and put it on a floppy, but when I used it to try and boot
each LC, they both came back with the error "coprocessor not
installed" and I had to restart. Of course I knew the LC never had a
coprocessor. Does 6.0.8L not work with an LC, so I've got to go back
and find 6.0.7?

Also, one of the LCs has an Asante ethernet card with an RJ45 jack.
I'd rather use that than the other LC's Apple ethernet card that only
has an AAUI jack, since I don't have an extra transceiver. Will I be
able to use that Asante card with System 6? Am I off in search of
drivers?

Thanks folks.