I have an old Macintosh LCIII which I would be happy to pass on to a new
home. Can you please tell me whether this is of any use to you?

It was bought circa 1992...., has 8Mb RAM and 64Mb disc space. I'm based in
Lincoln, in the UK!

Selling stuff is not allowed on this mailing list. You should try the Lowend Mac swap list.

Thank you,

Marten van de Kraats

Vintage Macs list nanny

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Wrong answer Marten.

List members are allowed to post one (1) for sale ad per year on the list,
for an item that is of interest to that specific list.

and. . . .

no where in his post does he say anything about it being for sale,
"I would be happy to pass on to a new home" sounds to me like an offer to
give it away.