> How odd. I thought it would be a normal network printer, considering
 it did postscript according to apple's specifications page. What
 maddness drove them to build that thing?
 LEM has all these nice pages about all the different Macintosh models
 ever build. We need something like that for Apple printers too, so we
 can brand this one a road apple.

Marten

I sure wish someone had point out its oddities to me before I had bought it! That is a great idea!

Chuck

Maybe we should just do it. Any volunteers? I suppose we could best offer the content to Lowend Mac. I'll ask Dan what he thinks about it. I guess we must limit ourselves to the Apple printers because otherwise there would come no end to the amount of reviews we should have to write. Any ideas?

Marten