On 8/7/03 1:16 AM, "J.S. Garrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. Into what Mac is it going?
>
> 2. When it's downloaded, is it copied as a disk image after unstuffing?
>
> 3. What's the white screen of death?
>
> I've tried the installs on lotsa machines. No problems if it's done on the
> right Mac.
>

> Jeff

Its going into a LCII. There seems to be no OS on this so I want to install
6 as it will complete my list of machines containing 10.2.6--->6 (Earliers
in due time) Donıt ask why I want to do this!!!

Im a little confused as to using disk image with floppy disks as every other
Mac I own has had a CD and THATıS how I've installed any other OS. Could you
explain this process for me? And where I can get this utility on the web?

The "White screen of death" was a rather inappropriate term I used for the
screen you get when you turn on your mac and nothing happens. Apologies!

Scott

Oh yeah, and am I supposed to use 6.0.8 on the LCII?