At 11:00 PM 8/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:
--- Harbourmaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >--- Gregg Eshelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ><clip>
> >The problem is that nobody on this list has ever
> seen
> >a real "live" PowerCache adaptor for the Classic,
> >Color Classic, SE or LCIII.
>
> Huh?
>
> I guess I must be hallucinating every time I open up
> my CC then and look
> at the 40MHz Powercache stuck onto it's adapter!
>
> Awfully presumptious of you to answer for the
> several hundred folks on this list Greg.

The last time this subject arose, nobody said
"Oh! I have one of those!", therefore UNTIL NOW
nobody (who said anything) had seen one. There were
several posts from people who didn't believe it
was possible to install an 030 Powercache in a
Classic.

Perhaps the last time this subject came up i wasn't subscribed to this list?
Or I didn't own the CC with Powercache at that time so could say that I had one.
Or maybe it was just that the post came through on one of those days when I had 300+ messages in my mail and I only scanned the list of "Subject" lines and there was nothing there that caught my attention?

So NOW there are reports from people who have the
powercache in Classics, and Color Classics, but so
far none for the SE or LCIII.

Yes I can report that I now have a CC with a 40MHz PowerCache installed on the appropriate adapter.
I no longer own an LCIII but I would say that the PowerCache and adapter from the CC would fit in an LCIII

Oh, since we're in a "cutting" mood, my name is Gregg,
not Greg, just like it says at the top when you reply.
;P Just one way to see how observant people are... ;)

Hmmm I didn't think that I was "cutting" anyone. I just thought it unwise of you to speak for everyone here.

My apologies for misspelling your name.