Gregg Eshelman wrote:

Not real helpful, might be worth a email?

Might go cheap but shipping to the USA would be a PITA. Buuuut, it'd be fun to dink around with on the Radius 81/110 I can't seem to even "give" away, not even with the UMAX flatbed scanner and HP 1200C PS printer.

Yes it might go cheap, the aussie $ is half of the US$ ;)
I could proxy for you if you wish.
Shipping from Oz is about 25% that of shipping from the states with no hidden extras after the item has been delivered.

We grabbed a pc card and some simms for the price of postage from a kind soul in the states, $220 later the kind soul gets hit with another charge, could have bought a imac for the price the bits cost in the end.

Sadly the type of mac it suits is on my dont have list or I'd grab it myself.

Sorry my search for the software has turned up very little but I thought the photo of the dongle and external board might be of interest to you.

Cheers