Hi, Y'all,

I need to put a program on a little lab of LCII's. The program is on a CD. The LCII's have LaCie 1.2 gig SCSI HDs so there is enough room. I need to put this program on 16 of them. Can someone suggest an efficient, relatively quick solution?

Another question: When some of these LC's start up, I get a high-pitched whine that rises in pitch and volume. Then it begins to drop in pitch and volume, fading away to nothing, only to go through the same cycle again in a few seconds.
I was working on one of them with the top off Friday trying to discern the location of the whine. Finally reached over and disconnected the speaker. Whine stopped. Was the whine in the hard drive being passed along and through the speaker, or was it totally speaker generated to begin with?

TIA, Jim