check with the shipper on actual cost of shipping from their zipcode to
yours with the weight of your package and see if he or the shippers were
greedy.  If it was HIM, give him a negative feedback and avoid dealing with
him!
I have a 100% positive feedback rating and plan to keep it so I have to be
fair!
Besides, I like sleepong at night! :-)