While I do understand that Ebayers need to make money too, and I do pack stuff for
shipping in the course of my job's duties, I think that a $10 shipping charge on a
monitor adapter is pretty lame.  I got 8 adapters shipped to my house from Arizona for
$5.62US.

A lot of Ebayers use the shipping cost as a source of revenue, and they use a very low
starting bid to get their items listed first in the 'lowest price' search.  I'm guilty
of using it, and I'm sure everyone else does, too.  But I don't appreciate finding
something for a $1 and then getting ripped on shipping.  Very high shipping charges is
also a great way to rip off someone who's not familiar with Ebay, too.

Well, that's my $.02 worth.  Anyone who sells on Ebay, please don't take offense.  I'm
just saying that some people practice business this way.  BTW, if I add shipping and
the auction bid and it's reasonable, I'll bid anyway.  That's how I got my LCIII and
ended up here, after all :)

Denni