As long as you have a browser of some sort, and you have all of your TCP/IP settings up, you should be good to go. Check out Gamba's site: http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2/ for browsers.

Kyle

On Tuesday, January 27, 2004, at 07:17 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got my LCIII running good here at home, now (with a different hard drive) and I'd like to take it online across my home network. It's got an Asante ethernet card installed, and that's as far as I've gotten. Open Transport and Appletalk seem to report normal function (ie., OT gives me the MAC of the card and Appletalk doesn't report any errors), but I don't know what additional control panels and extensions I need.

So, what files do I need, and where could I look for it?

Thanks in advance,
Denni

BTW, I always thought that iMacs were permanent press. Was I misinformed? :)

Send list messages to: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To unsubscribe, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://lhspenguins.dyndns.org/