--- peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> LEMMERS,
>
> I have a laser printer from the salvation army
> (texas instruments mini micro
> something or other)- 7 bucks canadian- which is a
> bout 50 cents american.

Texas Instruments MicroLaser. IIRC there were two
versions of it. There were a few other brands that
used the same printer engine. They're all really old.

Check www.fixyourownprinter.com for a much better
price on the rubber renew stuff. First clean the
rollers with Windex or similar glass cleaner to remove
any glaze from packed on paper fibers. That also
cleans mouse balls very well. Spritz onto a folded
paper towel then scrub the ball clean. Rinse in clean
water then dry.

=====
Say hello to Juror #49. Yep, I'm on jury duty until the end of March. Gotta call in
each weekend. Fun.