On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 11:02:48AM -0400, Roland Drake wrote:
> I am searching for an ethernet card for a Powerbook 190cs.

I noticed this model takes PCMCIA cards.  Which manufacturers
supported 68040 PowerBooks?  If companies like 3com provided support,
you may be able to find these cards at an elecronics surplus store
downtown.  You can also try Mac dealers in case they have old stock
which they couldn't sell (the U of T bookstore had some older Mac
hardware in stock the last time I looked).

Byron.