My Reply follows quote. On 20/04/2004 10:45 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>I have a Mac Quadra 700 W/System 7.5. I also have a Apple Color
>Stylewriter 2400 and 2 ImageWriter II's. I need to find the Install
>floppies for them so I can try them with the 700.

Under the Apple Menu, drop down to "Chooser." See if icons for
the Imagewriter or stylewriter appear. If so, the drivers are
installed. Just click on the onw you want to use, then click on
the port they are connected to and close the Chooser.

You should have "Extensions Manager" under the Apple Menu,
Control Panels. You may have the drivers installed, but
unchecked. If present, check them and restart the computer.
See if the printers show up in the Chooser.

If no luck, the drivers can be downloaded from the Apple Website.
If no luck there, ask again and I or someone else can email them to you.

>It curently has a Laserwriter Plus on the Desktop. Can that be
>uninstalled??

It is probably an "alias" (shortcut). Drag it to the trash.

>I also have a USR Sportster 28.8 external with cables. Got to find a
>Power Pack can't determine voltage.

Thought I had a USR modem around here, but if so, can't lay my hands
on it just now, sorrry.

>The 700 is set up with Power Talk but don't have the Key Chain Code to
>unlock with.

It's been a LONG time since I played, briefly, with PowerTalk. I suspect
you can just "uncheck" all PowerTalk named items in the Extensions
Manager and reboot. Save memory.

>I have several PC's [XT's thru Pentium I's] and 22Disk can I transfer
>from PC to Mac Floppies???

Well, you should be able to read PC floppies on the Mac, but it is MUCH
more of a problem the other way around. Do the downloads to the PC, stick
the floppy in the Mac and save to the Mac Hard Drive.

>Hoping
>TIA
>Bob in Wisconsin

Have fun.